Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I don't mean to startle anyone by blogging...I just thought I would update you!

I realize that I haven't blogged in 17 months. Wow...17...that's a lot of months! As I'm sure you all know we are expecting a new member in our family April 7, 2011 at 7:00 a.m., Anders Brooks Hardy. We've been busy preparing for his arrival and moving Nora into her big girl room.

The pregnancy has been smooth and uneventful and we are basically just waiting for our lives to be turned upside down once again. Nora seems to be aware that there are changes even though she will only be two next month. She pats momma's belly and says, "baby" and she pointed to the new light fixture in the nursery (that is half girl and half boy as of right now) and said, "baby"...all good progress I think. We are going to try and get her completely moved in before he gets here, and her room is close to being done. Here are some of Anders' ultrasound pics and I will post some pics of the kid's new rooms when they are done!

Anders at 20 weeks:


Anders at 32 weeks:

1 comment:

Susan Stabler said...

WOAH. Your blog is alive!!!!!